How is this going to grow my farm?
- Advantage Acre will give you the tools to manage data on your farm. It also gives you the opportunities and flexibility to utilize what is applicable for your farming operation. Features and subscriptions can be added over time.
Is it compatible with MY equipment?
- Advantage Acre, primarily the variable rate seeding recommendations are going to be a seamless transition from our software program to your farm equipment. Whether you are using John Deere, Case IH, Trimble, Ag Leader, etc., Advantage Acre will work with your equipment.
What additional equipment is necessary?
- There is no special equipment needed to operate Advantage Acre on your farm operation. The equipment necessary to use the program is a computer and a USB drive. If you desire to use the scouting app and seed tag app, you will need to acquire an iPad or iPhone.
How do I know this will work?
- Advantage Acre has been in the building and testing period for several years now. For the first few months we will be in the BETA launch period. If you have any problems during our launch period, feel free to contact your local DSM or Agronomist. You can also contact the Advantage Acre Help Desk for additional support.
How do I know it is working?
- The best way to know if the variable rate seeding is working is keeping an eye on the planter monitor population index. If the seeding rate is varying as you are going through the field, the technology is most likely working.
Can I transfer data from other programs over to Advantage Acre?
- Yes. Advantage Acre is designed with the grower in mind to create a seamless transfer of information.
What happens to my data?
- All of the data and information that you put into Advantage Acre becomes your data. The only way that we would have access to any of your data would be if you sign a separate release agreement to give AgReliant access.
Can I order Advantage Acre merchandise?
- As of right now we do not have an e-Store available to order Advantage Acre gear. The store will be coming at a later date.